Thursday, October 28, 2010

Introductions

Hello,

I'm Mike Oswald, owner of Silver Dragon Productions Recording Studio. I graduated from Full Sail University in 1990 with a degree in Audio Engineering. After graduating I worked at Studio A in Dearborn Michigan and Ron Rose Productions in Southfield Michigan. I opened Silver Dragon Productions in 1999 in the spare bedroom of an apartment. Since then the studio moved to the basement of my home in Algonac Michigan, then to a commercial building in Marine City, and as of May of 2010 the studio is located in downtown Port Huron. The current facility features a 2,000 square foot live room with 30 foot wooden ceilings, 2 spacious control rooms and 2 isolation rooms.

Please subscribe to the blog and post a reply and introduce yourself. We will be using the blog to promote the studio and the music of our friends and clients. We will periodically post contests where the winner will be given free studio time, and monthly promotions.

-Mike

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name's Corey, and my wife's name is Jessica. You may remember us...
    All kidding aside, we need to find some time to come up and see the new digs. Very soon.
    Also, the blog idea is a good one. Blogs are a great form of self promotion. Best of luck to you.
    Call us, stranger.

    ReplyDelete